Dam Line of the Champion Stallion Fidermark
SPM WOITANA II by Weltmeyer
HANOVERIAN MARE - DARK-BROWN - BORN 2001 - 16.2 h.h.
State Premium Mare WOITANA II by Weltmeyer out of the highly-awarded State Premium Mare ELFE is registered in the Hanoverian Studbook Register with a total score of 8.0. Following her successfully passed mare performance test in 2004, she was first-class awarded at the Mare Show in Döttingen and apart from that, she was awarded state premium candidate.
SPM WOITANA is the sister of WATONGA, the dam of the famous breeding stallion FIDERMARK by Florestan I and of PALEGRO by Power, another licensed son who represented the Westphalian Society at the Federal Championships of German Jumpers.
Her full sister State Premium Mare WOITANA I supplied the approved stallion DARDANOS N by Davignon I and the excellently moving three-year-old dressage mare SURPRISE DU JOUR by Sandro Hit. At the PSI-Auction in December 2001, SURPRISE DU JOUR was sold at the sensational amount of Euro 530.000,00 (please see below).
(Hano) liver chestnut
SPS Denkfae (Hano)
SPS Hansagold (Hano)
|Pik As xx
SPS Goldbrot (Hano)
State Premium Mare Woitana II descends from the highly approved Hanoverian dam line of FIDERMARK who has its origin in the Lüneburg area.
The Dam State Premium Mare ELFE by Einblick (trained up to Grand Prix-level) won three first-class prizes at mare shows. She won divisions and was Champion Mare of the Show in Göttingen (Germany) and at the 1994 Rathje-Niebuhr-Show in Verden, she was the sixth best mare under 40 selected four-year-old horses. She is also the full sister to:
- ERNIE by Einblick – successful jumper up to advanced level under Jörg Fredershausen (GER).
State Premium Mare ELFE is out of LASSIA by Lasso, who is the full sister of five Verden auction horses, among them Lyra 9 and La Bandita who were very successful at jumping competitions.
Grand Dam SPM ELFE Is Also the Dam of:
- WATONGA by Werther – she achieved the second best result at her performance test in Münster-Handorf. She supplied two stallions in series for the Westphalian Stallion Licensing, and is the dam of:
- FIDERMARK by Florestan I – Reserve winner at the North Rhine-Westphalian Stallion Licensing in 1994. In 1995, he clearly led the stallion performance test against all other Warendorf state stud stallions. And this success was no coincidence: In 1996, he competed in the division of four-year-old riding horses in Münster, and against extremely strong competitors, he convincingly won the Federal Championship title in front of a home crowd in Warendorf. He sired more than 20 licensed stallions. He is also the sire of the winners of the Westphalian and Rhineland mare shows 2000, the victorious Federal family 2002 as well as of the Federal Riding Horse Champion "Fürst Fabio" and sire of various winners of their stallion performance test. Fidermark himself won dressage competitions up to Grand Prix-level.
- PALEGRO by Power – approved stallion, winner at advanced level jumping competitions and competitor at the European Championships 2001.
- SPM FIDERGIRL I by Florestan I – Champion show mare, Vice European Champion Mare 1999.
- SPM FIDERGIRL II by Florestan I - fourth best Westphalian mare of her age-group.
- STALLION by Damon Hill - licensed at the North Rhine-Westphalian Stallion Licering in 2006.
- State Premium Mare WELFIN by Weltmeyer – In 1993, she passed her mare performance test in Bilderlahe and achieved the highest final score of 8.56 among all competitors. Rideability under a test rider: 10 – trot: 10. Besides her exceptional gaits, she was awarded a 7.5 in jumping. The jumping qualities are predominant in the dam line. She won riding horse ability classes and was awarded the 1A-prize twice. In addition, she won divisions at mare shows.
- State Premium Mare WOITANA I by Weltmeyer - In 1996, she won the division of four- six-year-old mares and later on, she became the convincing Champion mare of the whole show. State Premium Mare WOITANA I is a compact, expressive mare with a female expression and ground-covering, supple basic gaits. She is today brood mare at Paul Schockemöhle's Stud Lewitz and is the dam of:
DARDANOS N by Davignon I – licensed stallion, final score at his stallion performance test: 117 points. He has victories and placings at the various dressage and jumper tests up to medium level (at the age of five).
SURPRISE DU JOUR by Sandro Hit – placed at the Oldenburg National Championships and later on one of the best dressage horses at the PSI-Auction in December 2001 where the excellently moving three-year-old mare was sold at the sensational amount of Euro 530.000,00.
STOIBER SN by Sandro Hit - Champion Stallion at the Stallion Licensing 2006 in Kreuth (GER).
SAN WELTINA by Sandro Hit - one of the top-prices horses at the High-Quality Auction in Denmark.
- Full Sister to WOITANA II Is Dam of the Champion Stallion STOIBER
- State Premium Mare WOITANA II’s Niece Was One of the Top-Priced Horses at the High-quality Auction in Odense (DEN)
Surprise du Jour by Sandro Hit - Champion at the PSI-Auction
- DONATELLA by Donnerhall - Awarded Elite Mare. She is also dam of:
- SOLIERE by Sandro Hit - licensed stallion. Many nominations for and placings at the German Bundenchampionate (4- and 5-year-old he placed 5. in the finale) and at the World Championships for the young horses in Verden (2008 he won two classes for the 4-year-old stallions). Please read more below.
- State Premium Mare SUMMER NIGHT by Sandro Hit - She won her mare performance test with the final score of 8.3 and at the two first dressage tests for young horses she received a finale score of 8.6 and 8.5. Please read more below.
- SOLIERE Becomes Vice Federal Champion
Soliere by Sandro Hit
September 8, 2008
Solière Successful at the Federal Championships
The impressive four-year-old stallion SOLIÈRE by Sandro Hit out of the sister of our state premium mare WOITANA competed at the prestigious Federal Championships in Warendorf. The successful music producer Paul van Dyk is the owner of the stallion out of the victorious Fidermark-line, and he was presented by the experienced rider Eva Möller. The gorgeous, shiny black stallion ranked fifth in the final.
One month before, SOLIÈRE (bred by Sandra Neff) achieved two convincing victories at the Hanoverian Riding Horse Championships for four-year-old stallions, staged on the occasion of the World Breeding Dressage Championships for Young Horses in Verden - please see the photo to the right.
In Warendorf he scored 8 for trot and canter. “An extremely beautiful and expressive trot although he missed the last suppleness today,” was the judges’ final statement. SOLIÈRE presented a well-balanced walk, always maintaining the rhythm for which he scored 7.5. Judges’ wish there could have been a little more forward drive from the shoulder. “Beauty and perfection of his conformation can hardly be topped,” confirmed Bruno Six, and SOLIÈRE scored 9 for his nearly perfect exterior and 8 for the presentation of his trainer.
SPM Summer Night by Sandro Hit
SPM Summer Night Proves Hard to Beat
With excellent results achieved at tournaments, the three-year-old Hanoverian mare SPC SUMMER NIGHT by Sandro Hit (owner: Nicole Wanning, Germany) out of the sister of our SPM WOITANA II is currently very popular in Germany. The performances at her first two tournaments (exclusively against four-year-old competitors) under the professional training and riding instructor Ludwig Huser were very impressive and resulted in outstanding scores of 8.6 and 8.5. Because of her extraordinary quality, she qualified for the International Dressage Festival “Kampmann-Cup” 2006 in Lingen where she ranked third under Denis Huser (see the photos above). The young, successful mare completed her mare performance test with a fantastic final score of 8.3.
OFFSPRING OF SPM WOITANA II
2006 - DMJ D'Yquem by Blue Hors Don Schufro
DMJ D'YQUEM has just started her training under saddle in Germany and we are very happy about the development of this excellent and very well-moving mare. Her attitude to work and her eagerness to learn can hardly be topped. Sold to Switzerland.
Please read and see more pictures and videos here
2009 - DMJ Debussy by Blue Hors Don Schufro
DMJ DEBUSSY - Exceptional Colt. Sold to Sweden.
Please read more and see the pictures and videos here...
2010 - DMJ Bellissima by Belissimo M
DMJ BELLISSIMA - First-class filly. Sold to Germany.
Read more about DMJ BELLISSIMA
2011 - DMJ Da Vinci by Dannebrog
2012 - DMJ Di Caprio by Dannebrog
DMJ DI CAPRIO - Outstanding colt by our homebred Celle State Stud Stallion DANNEBROG by Don Schufro. Sold to South Africa.
Read more about DMJ DI CAPRIO