Hanover's Breeding Treasure - The Foundation Line of Alferate
LA DIVINA by Lauries Crusador xx - In-foal to Don Schufro
HANOVERIAN MARE - BAY - BORN MARCH 18, 2007 - 168 CM /16.2 H.H
LA DIVINA descends from the legendary foundation line of ALFERATE that has influenced the Hanoverian breed like no other foundation line. It produced lots of outstanding breeding and competition horses in series. There are about 50 licensed stallions, almost 100 state premium mares and more than 850 competitions horses with a total amount of lifetime winnings of more than EUR 1.300.000 million, registered with the Hannoveraner Verband until 2013.
The stallions LAURIES CRUSADOR XX, CAVALIER and BOLERO contribute to the high percentage of 74% refining blood in LA DIVINA's pedigree, a fact that is of tremendous importance for breeding successful competition horses. Due to an injury, she had to be withdrawn from the mare performance test, however, she will nevertheless pass on her valuable hereditary qualities to her progeny.
Direct relatives of LA DIVINA are particularly successful. Full sister and state premium mare LUCIA is dam of a stallion by Don Frederico who was licensed in Verden in 2012 and sold to Spain at the Stallion Market. Another full sister, state premium mare LOLA, won the halfbred division at the 2008 Louis-Wiegels-Show. LA DIVINA is also half sister of the licensed stallion WOLKENTÄNZER by Wolkenstein II and of the successful advanced level dressage horse WATERFRONT by Wolkenstein II. Her sister SRI LANKA by Sherwood is dam of the approved stallion HOCHMEISTER by Hochadel, licensed in Verden in 2007 and stationed with the Moritzburg National State Stud. Her sister, state premium mare WINDROSE, produced RUSCHKOI K by Rotspon who was licensed in 2004.
|Lauries Crusador xx
|Welsh Pageant xx
|Tudor Melody xx
|Tudor Minstrel xx
|Picture Light xx
|Court Martial xx
Queen of Light xx
|Square Note xx
|High Top xx
|Derring Do xx
|Piazza del Grillo xx
|Le Levanstell xx
|Off Key xx
Chevaliers Star xx
|Black Sky xx
LA DIVINA's dam - state premium mare CAECILIE by Cavalier
The own accomplishments of state premium mare CAECILIE are more than impressive. She was performance tested and entered into the main studbook with highest scores, among them 9 for type and elasticity, 8 for frame, head, neck, correctness and overall impression. Besides, she was nominated state premium mare and first-class awarded at the mare shows in Freiburg/Elbe in 1994 and 1995. She has been producing 15 foals in 18 breeding years, among them the licensed stallion WOLKENTÄNZER by Wolkenstein II, sold to Great Britain, and three state premium mares.
State premium mare CAECILIE's progeny:
- *1995 WOLKENTÄNZER by Wolkenstein II – Licensed stallion.
- *1996 WATERFRONT by Wolkenstein II – Advanced dressage level.
- *1997 WILDROSE by Wolkenstein II – State premium mare.
- *1999 SRI LANKA by Sherwood.
- *2000 WÖLKCHEN by Wolkenstein II.
- *2001 Gelding by Wolkenstein II.
- *2002 Stallion by Contendro.
- *2003 LETIZIA by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2004 LUCIA by Lauries Crusador xx – State premium mare.
- *2005 LOLA by Lauries Crusador xx – State premium mare.
- *2007 LA DIVINA by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2008 LUNA by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2009 Stallion/gelding by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2010 Stallion by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2011 Stallion by Lauries Crusador xx.
- *2012 Stallion by Lauries Crusador xx.
LA DIVINA's granddam - BORKE by Bolero
BORKE was born in 1987. She is a direct half sister of the licensed stallions WOLKENSTEIN I - III and also half sister of the licensed stallion LAUTENSPIELER by Lauries Crusador xx and his internationally successful full brother LITTLE BIG MAN who comes out a winner in Grand Prix-tests under Falk Rosenbauer (GER) with a total amount of lifetime winnings of almost EUR 32.000 only in Germany. BORKE's licensed full brother BAO BAO was a successful advanced level dressage horse. BORKE was first-class awarded at the mare show in Freiburg/Elbe in 1991. She was particularly known for producing female progeny. Four of her six daughters were nominated state premium mare. State premium mare CAECILIE by Cavalier, born in 1991, was her most successful daughter in the breeding shed. Highly awarded at shows, dam of stallions, dam of a number of state premium mares and successful advanced level dressage horses. BORKE?s sons successfully competed in the dressage ring up to M**-level. The falling line features stallions such as GRANDE - MARCIO XX - DUELLANT who are all known for their outstanding hereditary qualities and who wrote breeding history.
- *1991 CAECILIE by Cavalier - State premium mare, highly awarded at mare shows, stallion dam, dam of a number of state premium mares and successful advanced level dressage horses.
- *1993 CADDYLAC by Cavalier - Successful up to medium dressage level.
- *1994 Stallion/gelding by Wittinger.
- *1995 LADY LAURA by Lemon Park - Successful up to elementary dressage Level.
- *1997 WALK AWAY by Wittinger - Successful up to medium dressage level.
- *1998 WARFIRE by Wittinger - Successful up to elementary dressage level.
- *2003 LA BOLERA (Lollebie) by Londonderry - State premium candidate, successful up to elementary dressage level.
- *2004 WELTINA by Weltmeyer - State premium mare.
- *2005 SINFONIE B by Sandro Hit - State premium mare.
- *2007 WHAT's UP by Weltmeyer - Successful up to medium dressage level.
Dam line of Alferate
- BELTAIN by Bolero – Sire of the trademark stallion BELISSIMO M.
- BRENTANO II by Bolero – Winner of his stallion licensing in 1985, winner of the dressage evaluation at his stallion performance test and sire of a number of well-known competition horses such as BRENTINA (Debbie McDonald) and BENETTON DREAM FRH.
- DEAN MARTIN by Donnerhall – Privately owned stallion in Hanover.
- DOMLÖWE by Don Carlos – Privately owned stallion in Oldenburg and Rhineland.
- DON DIOR by Don Frederico – Celle state stud stallion.
- GARIBALDI I by Grande – Winner of his stallion licensing in 1973, privately owned stallion in the US.
- GARIBALDI II by Grande – Winner of his stallion licensing, producer of competition horses and type-maker in the seventies. His offspring earned more than EUR 600,000 at competitions.
- GRAN MARCIO by Grande – Dillenburg state stud stallion.
- WELTFERDL by Wendekreis – Privately owned stallion in Bavaria.
- WHITE STAR by Weltmeyer – Celle state stud stallion, winner of his stallion performance test and Federal Champion.
- WOLKENSTEIN II by Weltmeyer – Celle state stud stallion, winner of his stallion performance test, 1993 Federal Champion, winner of the Stenglin- Award.
- AMAZONAS by Akzent II – Victories up to Grand Prix-level under Jean Bemelmanns.
- BAO BAO by Bolero – Successful at advanced dressage level.
- BALOU by Bolero – Successful at advanced dressage level.
- BORDEAUX by Bolero – Successful up to Inter I-dressage level.
- BEAUVALAIS by Bolero – Team silver medal and individual bronze medal at the 2003 European Championships, team silver medal and individual bronze medal at the 2004 Olympics, team bronze medal and seventh place in the individual evaluation at the 2005 European Championships under Beatriz Ferrer-Salat (+ Heike Kemmer).
- DARK CARLOTTA by Don Frederico – Vice Federal Champion in 2005 and today successful up to S*-dressage level.
- LEON CAVALO by Lortzing – Successful up to Inter I-dressage level.
- LIOSTRO by Der Löwe xx – One of the best dressage horses of his age-group, team silver medal and seventh place in the individual evaluation at the 1972 Olympics under Karin Schlüter (+ Herbert Rehbein).
- LITTLE BIG MAN by Lauries Crusador xx - (full brother of LAUTENSPIELER) Successes in Grand Prix-tests under Falk Rosenbauer.
- POZITANO by Polydor - Beat Mändli (SUI).
LA DIVINA's fourth dam, state premium mare GÄNSELIESEL by Grande, is not only full sister of the Celle state stud stallions GARIBALDI I and II, but also direct half sister of FERBEL by Ferdinand who – bred to GRANDE – produced GLOCKE, the dam of three licensed stallions. Bred to BOLERO, GLOCKE produced the three full brothers BALTIMORE, BRENTANO I and II.
BRENTANO II won his stallion licensing, he was Reserve Champion at his stallion performance test with a dressage result of 141.41 among 32 competitors, finalist at the Federal Championships and trained to compete at Grand Prix-level. Because of his brilliant accomplishments as producer of dressage horses, he was nominated “2003 Hanoverian Stallion of the Year”.